Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Regular Expression validators NOT working, Required Field validators ARE working

Regular Expression validators NOT working, Required Field validators ARE working

Ratman

Regular Expression validators NOT working, Required Field validators
ARE working

I have tried everything from moving the aspnet_client folder around
from root to web application, making it a virtual directory, not
making it a virtual directory. I am at a loss. I even uninstalled
framework, reinstalled 1.0, then sp3, then 1.1, then sp1. Still no
go. My code is simple, it used to work, the only thing I can think
that I did since it has stopped is install XP SP2 (maybe since then,
didn't really notice). Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what
have you done to fix it. It is driving me mad! Thaks in advance, I
will answer any questions about my configuration if need be.

JDA