Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problems in setting up Quickstart Tutorials with IIS, IE&Visual St

Problems in setting up Quickstart Tutorials with IIS, IE&Visual St

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjb3BvIERlIEx1cGlz?=

Hi,

I tried to set the Quickstart Tutorials for ASP.NET on XP.
I went through all the authorization process and I added the default.aspx to
IIS.

I click on 'Sample and Quickstart Tutorials' from the start button and IE
opens

Once I click on the 'ASP.Net QuickStarts' link on the page I get a form
asking to open or save the quickstart.aspx file, and when I open this file I
get the page code displayed in VisualStudio.

Could somebody please help me overcome this!!!

Many thanks,
--
Fenzo V.
Seeking a Better Career

Firefox quickstart Jeremy Firefox 5 04-07-2005 06:15 PM
Quickstart tutorials George ASP .Net 3 10-07-2004 05:29 PM
IIS configuration problems with quickstart samples Abhishek Srivastava ASP .Net 1 01-02-2004 02:34 PM
Re: Mozilla 1.4 Quickstart bug odawa Firefox 0 08-30-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Mozilla 1.4 Quickstart bug himm67(nospam) Firefox 0 07-07-2003 10:26 AM

Advertisments