Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Model Dialog - WATIR

Model Dialog - WATIR

Prince Soni

Hi,

watir is not able to identify model dialog in my application.
Scenario : After click on a button one dialog appears.I have to enter
text in the dialog edit box and then need to click on the submit button.
Please provide some code for the same.

Thanks
Prince

Roger Pack

are you using this for something other than a browser?
If so then Jarmo's stuff might help you: https://github.com/jarmo