Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > powershell and ri

powershell and ri

Catsquotl

Hi,

I am using powershell for a few weeks now for my irb sessions.
I have one annoyance though. Powershell has taken the ri command to mean
remove item.
As is seems to be a constant, I can't seem to figure out how to get ri
to work as the ruby inspector i'd like it to be..

Any ideas?

eelco

Phillip Gawlowski

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Catsquotl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using powershell for a few weeks now for my irb sessions.
> I have one annoyance though. Powershell has taken the ri command to mean
> remove item.
> As is seems to be a constant, I can't seem to figure out how to get ri to
> work as the ruby inspector i'd like it to be..
>
> Any ideas?

copy ri.bat rubyinspector.bat

Or rri.bat, or so.

--