> [ANN] test-loop 8.0.0
[ANN] test-loop 8.0.0
test-loop - Continuous testing for Ruby with fork/eval
What is it?
test-loop is a fast continuous testing tool for Ruby that automatically
detects and tests changes in your application in an efficient manner:
1. Absorbs the test execution overhead into the main Ruby process.
2. Forks to run your test files without overhead and in parallel.
3. Avoids running unchanged test blocks inside changed test files.
What is new?
* Move configuration from `Test::Loop::Config` into `Test::Loop`.
* Allow loading `bin/test-loop` into IRB for testing.
* Simplify initialization of default configuration.
* Revise README: delete needless cruft; add examples.
* Add example on extending `before_each_test` function.
* DRY `sleep 1` commands into higher order function.
* Freeze more constant values against modification.
* Accept longer than 80 character lines in some cases.
Is there anything like Array#Index that takes a block?
Not finding a Ruby Gem
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
post new threads
edit your posts
HTML code is
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc..
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.