Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Convert HTML to Confluence Wiki

Convert HTML to Confluence Wiki

Jeremy Barth

I'm converting data from a legacy system into a new RoR system. The
legacy system contains lots of content that is currently stored as
HTML in a database. I want to convert these to Confluence Wiki pages
using Ruby. I have not found a straightforward way to do this. Any
help would be appreciated.

Jeremy

Velocity and Confluence wiki Andrew Java 0 11-02-2006 07:32 PM
Confluence 0.10.3 Released tom VHDL 0 02-17-2005 09:19 PM
general Wiki format question and Python Wiki markup parsing libraries chris Python 4 05-17-2004 05:27 PM
[ANN] Confluence 0.7.1 Released Tom Hawkins VHDL 0 10-23-2003 09:17 PM

Advertisments