Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > How can I tell rake to publish the docs to a different directory

How can I tell rake to publish the docs to a different directory

Zeno Davatz

Hi

How can I tell Rake to publish the documentation not to doc but to a
different directory i.e. documentation?

At the moment I do

rake publish_docs

and that will publish my docs to the docs directory. But I would like to
publish those to a different dir - my current one already has a docs
directory.

Thank you for your Feedback.

Best
Zeno