Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need ASP.NET Link Click Counter

Need ASP.NET Link Click Counter

John Keady

I'd like to implement a "Most Popular Font" category on my new font
site, http://www.FontVillage.com

I'd also like to display number of downloads per font.

Anyone have any idea how to track link clicks?

Thanks,

jk

clintonG

Have you tried...
Google: "link tracking"+"asp.net"

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...