Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sign in

Sign in

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

On my website an administrator needs to be able to sign in so he can make
changes.
I wanted to do that with a popup-screen.
Does anyone have an example of how to do that ?

Thx

Girish bharadwaj

Look into FormsAuthentication documentation on MSDN.

--
Girish Bharadwaj
http://msmvps.com/gbvb
"Bart Schelkens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ue$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> On my website an administrator needs to be able to sign in so he can make
> changes.
> I wanted to do that with a popup-screen.
> Does anyone have an example of how to do that ?
>
> Thx

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You can open a new window and pass it values using client side javascript
such as this:
window.open('MyPage.aspx?id=123','_new')

There are all kinds of options for setting window properties such as window
size and toolbar visibility.

Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...ods/open_0.asp

--