Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Date Comparison function...(Jave Script)

Date Comparison function...(Jave Script)

Smith Sonian

Hello All,

Can anyone show me the website which has java script code to compare two
date fields and tell me whether they are greater than or not?

Thanks,

Smith

Craig Deelsnyder

On 9/12/2004 1:41 PM, Smith Sonian wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Can anyone show me the website which has java script code to compare two
> date fields and tell me whether they are greater than or not?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Smith

one example (there are many more on the web):
http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatut...fference.shtml

--
Craig Deelsnyder
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET