Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Webpage not working...

Webpage not working...

Salomon Turgman

Hello, Im having problems with a webpage in my computer but in other
computers it works fine.

the error is the following:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005'

Invalid procedure call or argument: 'left'

/common/user_db_functions.asp, line 98

The website is:

www.jewishpress.com

Any help would be appreciated....

Salo

Moz Champion

Salomon Turgman wrote:

> Hello, Im having problems with a webpage in my computer but in other
> computers it works fine.
>
> the error is the following:
>
> Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005'
>
> Invalid procedure call or argument: 'left'
>
> /common/user_db_functions.asp, line 98
>
> The website is:
>
> www.jewishpress.com
>
> Any help would be appreciated....
>
> Salo

Um, this is the alt.fan.mozilla newsgroup
You just asked why a propriety Microsoft code doesnt work
I suggest you ask on a Microsoft group for that.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org