Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > unable to download file from rubyforge.org

unable to download file from rubyforge.org

Heesob Park

Hi all,

I cannot download rubyinstaller file http://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloads/
Actually from http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.ph...r-1.9.2-p0.exe

It seems that all files in rubyforge.org cannot be downloaded.

Can anyone confirm?
What happend to rubyforge.org?

Regards,
Park Heesob

Eric C.

Hi:

I went there and tried, but the server was offline. I'd try again.
They're in the UK. Maybe something's wrong with the internet.

Eric

Erik

On Oct 18, 5:55*pm, Heesob Park <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I cannot download rubyinstaller filehttp://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloads/
> Actually fromhttp://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/72170/rubyinstaller-1.9.2-p0.exe
>
> It seems that all files in rubyforge.org cannot be downloaded.
>
> Can anyone confirm?
> What happend to rubyforge.org?
>
> Regards,
> Park Heesob

Having the same problem Heesob. Did you find a mirror?

Heesob Park

2010/10/19 Erik <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> On Oct 18, 5:55=C2=A0pm, Heesob Park <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I cannot download rubyinstaller filehttp://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloa=

ds/
>> Actually fromhttp://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/72170/rubyinstaller-1=

9.2-p0.exe

>> It seems that all files in rubyforge.org cannot be downloaded.
>>
>> Can anyone confirm?
>> What happend to rubyforge.org?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Park Heesob

> Having the same problem Heesob. Did you find a mirror?

Try append /noredirect to a link.
For example,
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.ph...2-p0.exe/nore=
direct

Refer to http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php...#slowdownloads

Regards,
Park Heesob

Tom Copeland

Incidentally, this was due to some discombobulation with the mirror =
server and has (I believe) been all cleared up. If anyone is still =
seeing issues, please let me know, thanks!

Yours,

Tom