Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > easy font question

easy font question

buggerbuggerbugger

Hi,

How do I change the font size (i need a larger font!) on the default
mozilla text?

For example, the compose email screen i'm using right now has 'file,
edit, view, options, tools etc' at the top. i'd really like that font
to be larger.

help?

Moz Champion

buggerbuggerbugger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I change the font size (i need a larger font!) on the default
> mozilla text?
>
> For example, the compose email screen i'm using right now has 'file,
> edit, view, options, tools etc' at the top. i'd really like that font
> to be larger.
>
> help?

A couple of ways to do that

If you simply want the font to be larger, for easier reading

Mozilla-->Preferencee-->Appearance-->Fonts
and increase the size of the font/fonts
monotext is the one you usually see in plain text forums

This, as the preference infers, only applies to appearance, it only makes what you see bigger

If you wish to actually send larger fonts
Edit-->Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings--><name>-->Composition & Addressing
(each account has its own) and select compose in HTML

You will then be able to increase or decrease the font size

this applies to HTML messages only when sending.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org