Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > structural conceptual design of a slab as per EC2

structural conceptual design of a slab as per EC2

Atul Dongargaonkar

I need a conceptual design plugin of Ruby for Sketchup for a concete
slab as per EC2. Please someone help me with the plugin. In case you
have a similar plugin please post the link. Else guide me to how to
create the plugin. Many thanks

Setting up 1941 with Amazon EC2. bg Cisco 7 08-12-2010 08:39 PM
Picture Resquest: slab of meat wearing a corset ChickenRicken Digital Photography 2 06-10-2005 12:28 PM
pure structural design Francisco VHDL 8 12-30-2004 12:34 AM
hierarchical design with structural VHDL question Neil Zanella VHDL 2 10-22-2003 11:01 AM

Advertisments