Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Safari display problems

Safari display problems

CiriusMex

Hello, my problem today is not directly linked to Ruby (well, don't
think so at least). I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails
framework. Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari
some code is displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes
the page is displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of
code shows up and the page is kind of broken....).
I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
sure neither....
I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
Any idea would be welcome.

You can check those site using Safari, you will certainly find some
part with code when, of course, it shouldn't be displayed:
- http://sitiomac.polary.com.mx
- http://funkymonkey.com.mx/timeout/home
- http://pizarro.com.mx/pizarro

Thanks for your help ^^

brabuhr@gmail.com

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:09 PM, CiriusMex <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello, my problem today is not directly linked to Ruby (well, don't
> think so at least). I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails
> framework. Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari
> some code is displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes
> the page is displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of
> code shows up and the page is kind of broken....).
> I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
> in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
> The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
> sure neither....
> I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
> Any idea would be welcome.

You might have better luck in a different forum, but maybe these will help you:

http://developer.apple.com/safari/li...opertools.html

http://developer.apple.com/safari/li...007874-CH8-SW2

CiriusMex

Thank you, I'm gonna check it, and keep on looking for another forum
as you said

Florian A▀mann

Run the TinyMCE init when the document is ready jQuery(function($) { =
TinyMCE.init(... so it won't randomly write script tags in your =
document.

Am 11.08.2010 um 20:05 schrieb CiriusMex:

> Thank you, I'm gonna check it, and keep on looking for another forum
> as you said
>=20

CiriusMex

Seems to have solved the problem, thank you very much! It was driving
me crazy!