Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Alternative to SmartNavigation non-flashing controls

Alternative to SmartNavigation non-flashing controls

magister

Hello,

I am using a hierarical datagrid which injects client script which
seems to cause problems with smartnavigation.

I have got an alternative which maintains the scroll position but I
also like the fact that smartnavigation stops the controls from
flashing on postback.

Does anyone know of an alternative for me or must I change my
hierarical datagrid control.....

Thanks,
yurps