Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Your Helping Heart

Your Helping Heart

Your Helping Heart

Hi Friend.
I am Aparna Devi from Kerala.
I lost my eyes in a college bandh by an accident.
Iam very much in need of money for my eye operation which costs 600
Dollars.
Iam begging you to get back my eyes again for my bright educational
future.
Kindly pay me atleast 2$ to my paypal id : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
to see this world again.
Iam very very thankful to you if you do this.
With in 2 years iam completing my high level education.
I will definitely became a good software engineer.
For every 1 dollars that you pay to see this world, i will surely
return you 10 times your money after 2 years.
Iam very very thankful to you.

Benedikt Müller

Now spam on mailing lists?

--=20