* 1.9 encoding bugfix for (Rev)FiberSpawn and FiberPool
* fixed potential rack.input corruption with Revactor
* ThreadPool graceful shutdown no longer blocks until timeout
* optional ServerToken middleware for to display Server: header
* Dependencies bumped to Rack 1.1+ and Unicorn 1.1.0+
* numerous internal cleanups, small bugfixes and speedups
* more concise website oriented at users
Rainbows! v0.95.0 is more awesome than v0.94.0, so we've updated
ourselves to use it and be more awesome as well!
Zbatery is an HTTP server for Rack applications on systems that either
do not support fork(), or have no memory (nor need) to run the
master/worker model. It is based on Rainbows! (which is based on
Unicorn (which is based on Mongrel)) and inherits parts of each.
Zbatery supports your choice of all the thread/fiber/event/actor-based
concurrency models and Rack middleware that Rainbows! supports (or will
ever support) in a single process.