Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mail mozilla

Mail mozilla

Brn2baYankee

i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
Thanking you ahead of time

Moz Champion

Brn2baYankee wrote:

> i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
> I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
> Thanking you ahead of time

Is this on Worldnet (att.net) per chance?

Please ask the question on the Worldnet Internal Newsgroups if so, they will inform you what is required.

It would also be of assistance if you told us what version of Mozilla you are using.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

.BRIAN.

On 4/5/2004 1:09 AM Brn2baYankee wrote:

> i can receive mail with this new service But it wont let me send. What do
> I have to do to complete this task .Mozilla is grand no more pop-ups ever..
> Thanking you ahead of time

What "new service" are you talking about?

--
Brian