Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Create Gradient Background on Web Page

Create Gradient Background on Web Page

Wayne Wengert

I'm looking for information or samples of how to display a gradient
background color for an ASP.NET web page. I want to be able to set a start
and end color (e.g. Light Orange to White) and have the page rendered with
that gradient background from left to right. Using google I found several
examples but they all appeared to apply only to Windows Forms

Wayne

bruce barker

just create a background gif.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for information or samples of how to display a gradient
> background color for an ASP.NET web page. I want to be able to set a start
> and end color (e.g. Light Orange to White) and have the page rendered with
> that gradient background from left to right. Using google I found several
> examples but they all appeared to apply only to Windows Forms
>
> Wayne

Eliyahu Goldin

If you are happy with IE only, use style filters.

Eliyahu

"Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for information or samples of how to display a gradient
> background color for an ASP.NET web page. I want to be able to set a start
> and end color (e.g. Light Orange to White) and have the page rendered with
> that gradient background from left to right. Using google I found several
> examples but they all appeared to apply only to Windows Forms
>
> Wayne

Kevin Spencer

Use an image. You can create a 5-pixel-high by the widest you expect your
browser window to be JPG, and make it a gradient from left to right. It will
tile down the page.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for information or samples of how to display a gradient
> background color for an ASP.NET web page. I want to be able to set a start
> and end color (e.g. Light Orange to White) and have the page rendered with
> that gradient background from left to right. Using google I found several
> examples but they all appeared to apply only to Windows Forms
>
> Wayne

Wayne Wengert

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Wayne

"Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for information or samples of how to display a gradient
> background color for an ASP.NET web page. I want to be able to set a start
> and end color (e.g. Light Orange to White) and have the page rendered with
> that gradient background from left to right. Using google I found several
> examples but they all appeared to apply only to Windows Forms
>
> Wayne

How to fill background of page with gradient moondaddy ASP .Net 9 09-14-2007 02:34 AM
onmouseover with gradient background like the ms site? madladuk ASP .Net 1 03-24-2007 06:19 AM
Gradient background John M Java 4 01-09-2004 11:39 PM
Re: How to make a dynamic background gradient? Jeff Bowman HTML 2 06-28-2003 07:15 AM
Re: How to make a dynamic background gradient? Jeff Bowman HTML 6 06-24-2003 11:35 AM

Advertisments