Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Failed to get schema for this stored procedure

Failed to get schema for this stored procedure

DC Gringo

I'm trying to configure an SqlDataAdapter to a stored procedure that has no
recordsets, but rather a handful of output parameters. VS.Studio gives me
"Failed to get schema for this stored procedure"

--
_____
DC G

Scott Allen

Hi DC Gringo:

Use the ExecuteNonQuery method of a command object when you have a
query that does not return any rows. I don't believe the designer will
set this up for you, but there is plenty of sample code around if you
look, here is one KB article:

Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com