Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > any library to aid me in adding data to fields of a pdf?

any library to aid me in adding data to fields of a pdf?

Grary Stimon

Hi,

I've got a pdf form that I'd like to fill out from a ruby app. All the
tutorials seem to focus on writing altogether new pdf documents and not
at all on filling out fields in prepared pdf documents. Any suggestions
on how to access the writable fields of a pdf form, write to them and
produce the form from ruby?

Thanks,

Grar

Simple commandline tool to aid reading the posts of this or any group skywriter14 Perl Misc 1 06-03-2007 03:39 PM
Request for feedback: proposed new Perl modules to aid VHDL projects Michael Attenborough VHDL 22 03-13-2006 04:36 PM
Financial Aid Nathaniel Bethel MCSE 1 11-27-2004 06:49 PM
using training aid Roy Lawson MCSD 1 09-10-2003 01:22 PM

Advertisments