Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Ctype and Web Custom Control question

Ctype and Web Custom Control question

Stan Sainte-Rose

Hi,

I use a Web Custom control and I have a little problem.
I need to get the value of some TextBoxes that the WCC has generated.

With a User control I used this syntax
CType(Me.FindControl("TextBox1"), TextBox).Text

But it seems it doesn't work with my web custom control.
Thanks for your help

Stan