Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Set DataGridItem dirty

Set DataGridItem dirty

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhd24=?=

Hi.
I have a DataGrid where I can edit data. When I click the update button I
loop through all the DataGridItems and build update strings. This is not a
good way since I then update all the rows even if nothing has been changed.
So I was wondering, is it possible to mark the DataGridItems that has been
changed?

Thanks,
Shawn