Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Create circle in webform

Create circle in webform

=?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2ggaW4gU21hcnQgZGV2aWNlIEFwcGxu?=

Hi,
Is it possible to create a "circle" image in web form and add that "circle"
image in a particular html table. Your help is highly appreciated

Thanks,
Anwar

Shiva

Hi,
This might give you some idea:
http://www.samspublishing.com/articl...le.asp?p=25487

"Flash in Smart device Appln"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi,
Is it possible to create a "circle" image in web form and add that "circle"
image in a particular html table. Your help is highly appreciated

Thanks,
Anwar

Eliyahu Goldin

Anwar,

Consider using image formats supporting transparency (gif, png).

Eliyahu

"Flash in Smart device Appln"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Is it possible to create a "circle" image in web form and add that

"circle"
> image in a particular html table. Your help is highly appreciated
>
> Thanks,
> Anwar

=?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2ggaW4gU21hcnQgZGV2aWNlIEFwcGxu?=

Thanks siva. It was very useful to me..Thanks alot.