Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ray Tracing API.

Ray Tracing API.

Gim Ick

Has any one written or used a RayTracing API in ruby? I was not able to
find one using Google.

Alex Young

Gim Ick wrote:
> Has any one written or used a RayTracing API in ruby? I was not able to
> find one using Google.

It's not quite clear what you're after: do you want an API to an
existing ray tracing engine, or do you want to do ray tracing in ruby
itself?

--
Alex

Gim Ick