Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Ruby In Steel 1.5

[ANN] Ruby In Steel 1.5

Huw Collingbourne

SapphireSteel Software today released the latest version of the Ruby In
Steel IDE for developing Ruby and Rails applications with Visual Studio.

Ruby In Steel ‘Developer Edition’ 1.5 provides integrated edit-and-run
capabilities for Ruby 1.8.x, Ruby 1.9.x and JRuby 1.4 including
IntelliSense and two integrated debuggers - Cylon for Ruby 1.8.x and the
updated JCylon debugger for JRuby 1.4.

More here: http://www.sapphiresteel.com/Ruby-In-Steel-1-5-Released

Charles Oliver Nutter

Cool, Huw, maybe you can post something about this to the JRuby user
list as well? We have a lot of newer users on Windows that might be
interested.