Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Tutorial: ASP.Net's Data Storage Objects

Tutorial: ASP.Net's Data Storage Objects

Karl

Just finished my latest tutorial, kind of a beginner tutorial that explains
HttpApplication, HttpCache, SessionState, ViewState and HttpContext, from a
storage point of view:
http://openmymind.net/DataStorage/index.html

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

Craig Deelsnyder

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:21:13 -0400, Karl <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind
REMOVEMETOO . ANDME net> wrote:

> Just finished my latest tutorial, kind of a beginner tutorial that
> explains
> HttpApplication, HttpCache, SessionState, ViewState and HttpContext,
> from a
> storage point of view:
> http://openmymind.net/DataStorage/index.html
>
> Karl

Not a huge deal for this kind, but please post announcements in

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcem ents

--
Craig Deelsnyder
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET