Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session control with Forms authentication and cookie expire time?

Session control with Forms authentication and cookie expire time?

=?Utf-8?B?SXZheWxvIEd1YmVyb3Y=?=

Hi

Can anyone give me advise about following topics:

1. I want to trace user log in and log out time in my asp.net web
application? I can easely handle moment of log in and to store in anywhere
(for example in database) but how can i handle the moment of log out if user
doesn't use log out feature of my web application but juse close the web
browser? Is there any event which is raised then?
2.How can I create cookie with no expiration time for Forms
Authentication?i.e. i want my cookies to live as long as the web browser is
open?

Thanks in advance

chanmmn

You got to use session time out. You don't really need the cookie that is
not expire. By right cookie is meant to be expired.

chanmm

news:(E-Mail Removed)...