Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is this a PARADOX?

Is this a PARADOX?

=?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=

Please HELP...this is my 3rd question.
"http/1.1 500 server error"
is this a paradox for MICROSOFT CORPORATION?WHO CAN HELP ME??
!!!!!!!!

Anon-E-Moose

"=?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Please HELP...this is my 3rd question.
> "http/1.1 500 server error"
> is this a paradox for MICROSOFT CORPORATION?WHO CAN HELP ME??
> !!!!!!!!

What's the paradox?

Did the error message come first... or Microsoft? Hmmmmmmmm...

Scott Allen

There are a plethora of reasons why this could be happening -
everything from bad account passwords to exceptions in .NET code. Do
you have any additional information about the error?

You might need to go into the web.config for your application and
adjust the customErrors element to see additional information about
the exception.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 04:59:04 -0700, "URGENT..Please"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Please HELP...this is my 3rd question.
>"http/1.1 500 server error"
>is this a paradox for MICROSOFT CORPORATION?WHO CAN HELP ME??
>!!!!!!!!

Greg Burns

If it is the same error I was getting then he is not even seeing the default
ASP.NET error message. (Just the IIS 500 error) Changing the customErrors
element won't help here.

But who knows?

Greg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...