Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > ? about Search in google,com and Show Result

? about Search in google,com and Show Result

Saji Jaooon

hi every body

im sorry for my english bcoz my english has problem

i wanna to write simple code and it to can get some text for example

puts "Please Enter Your Text for search in google.com:"
inp=gets
{
# google code
}
and when we will give some text to inp it go to google website and
serach that word in there and show us result for howmany sites that
finded ....

i searched in net but i couldent found simple code for this

please any code you have put here

THANK YOU SO MACH

Saji Jaooon

PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS

I WANTING .....

THANK YOU

Phillip Gawlowski

On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
> PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS
>
> I WANTING .....
>
> THANK YOU

"An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

That said: Take a look at Mechanize.

--
Phillip Gawlowski

Saji Jaooon

Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
> On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
>> PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS
>>
>> I WANTING .....
>>
>> THANK YOU

> "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
>
> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.

ok thank you

now please help me dear

thankkk youuuuuuuuu

pharrington

On Dec 28, 5:10*pm, Phillip Gawlowski <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 28.12.2009 23:07, Saji Jaooon wrote:
>
> > PLEASE HELP ME FRIEANDS

> > I WANTING .....

> > THANK YOU

> "An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
>
> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
>
> --
> Phillip Gawlowski

Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/

Saji Jaooon

pharrington wrote:
> On Dec 28, 5:10�pm, Phillip Gawlowski <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
>>
>> --
>> Phillip Gawlowski

> Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
> http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/

I saw there. But I did not catch anything. Is possible if you prepare
for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, I'm not a professional like
you.
So if you a novice who loves Ruby can help
Want to thank all of you

Saji Jaooon

Saji Jaooon wrote:
> pharrington wrote:
>> On Dec 28, 5:10�pm, Phillip Gawlowski <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> That said: Take a look at Mechanize.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Phillip Gawlowski

>> Even better would be to just use the Google Search API.
>> http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/

> I saw there. But I did not catch anything. Is possible if you prepare
> for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, I'm not a professional like
> you.
> So if you a novice who loves Ruby can help
> Want to thank all of you

please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wanna the code . i need it please

Phillip Gawlowski

On 29.12.2009 10:03, Saji Jaooon wrote:

> please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>
> i wanna the code . i need it please

Here's an idea: Write it.

--
Phillip Gawlowski

Saji Jaooon

Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
> On 29.12.2009 10:03, Saji Jaooon wrote:
>
>> please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>> i wanna the code . i need it please

> Here's an idea: Write it.

where ???

i wanna simple code for search in google and result to me ...

please put here

please please please

thank you

Edward Middleton

Saji Jaooon wrote:
> ... Is possible if you prepare for me a simple code put here. Meanwhile, *I'm not a professional* like you.

Try ruby-google[1], if that doesn't work for you pay someone
professional to write a library for you.

Edward

1. http://www.caliban.org/ruby/ruby-google.shtml