Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Rajinder Yadav

I just like to thank everyone in the Ruby community for being wonderful
to each other. This community rocks!

I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my post,
for helping me become a better Rubyist!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all =)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely

Eva

On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 11:32 +0900, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> I just like to thank everyone in the Ruby community for being wonderful
> to each other. This community rocks!
>
> I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my post,
> for helping me become a better Rubyist!
>
> Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all =)

Me second.

I'm just beginning learning ruby, and be glad that there is such a great
ruby-talk list and many kind people here. I wish I will get improved at
ruby under all your helps.

Thanks && Merry Xmas && Happy New Year.

--
Kind Regards,
Eva.

Bertram Scharpf

Hi,

Am Freitag, 25. Dez 2009, 11:44:44 +0900 schrieb Eva:
> On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 11:32 +0900, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> > I just like to thank everyone in the Ruby community for being wonderful
> > to each other. This community rocks!
> >
> > I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my post,
> > for helping me become a better Rubyist!
> >
> > Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all =)
> >

> Me second.
>
> I'm just beginning learning ruby, and be glad that there is such a great
> ruby-talk list and many kind people here. I wish I will get improved at
> ruby under all your helps.
>
> Thanks && Merry Xmas && Happy New Year.
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Eva.

The most I learn is not by asking but by trying to answer. Thanks
to anyone who posts a question. Sorry for any unconsidered answer
and another thanks for all hints where my posts did not fit.

Merry Christmas.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany

Paul Smith

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 4:16 PM, James Nathan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> sure I wish someone will help me understand how do I get it started (Ruby) cause it is not running at all.
> James

It helps if you tell us exactly what you're trying to do. What are
you typing in, and why do you say it isn't working? Error message?

--
Paul Smith
http://www.nomadicfun.co.uk

Hassan Schroeder