Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A good site to learn asp.ent, ado.net and access databases?

A good site to learn asp.ent, ado.net and access databases?

Aaron

hello,

What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?

TIA

Aaron

Mark Rae

"Aaron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?
>
> TIA
>
> Aaron

Mark Rae

"Aaron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?

Forget Access in conjunction with ASP.NET because of performance issues -
for one thing, the number of concurrent connections is severely limited...

Graeme

Try LearnVisualStudio.net

"Aaron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?
>
> TIA
>
> Aaron

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTW9oYW4=?=

Here are some sites I found helpful :

ado.net w/ access
http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/aspnet_dbconnection.asp

tutorials on wide variety of asp.net topics
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

Great beginner and intermediate tutorials
http://www.learnasp.com/freebook/learn/

Obect Oriented Conecpts w/ .Net examples
http://developerfusion.com/show/1047/2/

Overview of what goes on behind the scenes of a web-form
http://www.dotnetdan.com/articles/as...Principles.htm

Hope some of those prove useful
-Chris

"Aaron" wrote:

> hello,
>
> What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?
>
> TIA
>
> Aaron

Rutger Smit

Learn asp.net on... www.asp.net

--

//Rutger

www.RutgerSmit.com

Aaron wrote:

> hello,
>
> What is a good site to learn asp.net, ado.net, and access databases?
>
> TIA
>
> Aaron

Aaron

Chris