Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET test server - how to configure IIS?

ASP.NET test server - how to configure IIS?

deko

Okay, I'm ready to start learning ASP.NET. I'd like to start by setting up
a test server - so I can FTP my code to it from my development workstation.
Can anyone point me to a good tutorial or step-by-step instructions on how
to configure IIS for this purpose? I have the Windows 2003 server up and
running with IIS, but not sure about how to set up user, ftp perms, dir
structure, etc...

Thanks in advance.

deko

got it figured out... nevermind