Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Netscape - Backward compatibility testing

Netscape - Backward compatibility testing

=?Utf-8?B?TUxpYmJ5?=

I'm a Netscape newbie and am using it for backward compatibility testing.

How do I debug javascript in Netscape? I set Netscape as the default
debugger (design mode | file | Browse With) and I am able to debug code
behind. However, when I try to debug the .js file the debugger doesn't hit
the breakpoints!

Any ideas?
Mike
--
mcp, mcse, mcsd, mcad.net, mcsd.net

[MSFT]

Hi Mike,

This groups focus on AS.NET related issues and It may be hard to find a
professional on Netscape. I studied your question and found it is pure
Netscape question. I suggest you may post the question on a Netscape
related newsgroup or just search "netscape debug javascript" in google.
There will much results returned.

regards,

Luke