Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Database fields on Crystal Report not showing!. ASP .NET

Database fields on Crystal Report not showing!. ASP .NET

Jorge Luzarraga Castro

Hello,

Hope anyone can help with this. I´ve got a rpt that I want to show in an ASP
..NET appl. This rpt file works on a dataset which has different tables
defined by a different select inside only one Stored Procedure. The problem
is that if I want to include more than one select inside the SP datasource
any field on the report doesn´t show.

Have anyone ever faced this problem? If so, what can I do to fix it?

TIA,

Jorge.