Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Tai-Chi Super Tower Chassis

Thermaltake Tai-Chi Super Tower Chassis

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Installation is a dream. There is so much room in the case you don't have to worry about whether or not everything is going to fit. In fact, the toughest part about the install was deciding exactly where I wanted my 5.25" drive bays to be installed in relation to the power switch. Ultimately, there is nothing wrong with the front panel layout, because it's left totally up to you to determine what works the best for your install.