--------------------------------
From: Jacob Williams

-----------------------

<Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>

Raghavendra T V

Hi Jacob,

You may have to try some third party controls like

search for infragetics

Thanks
Raghavendra

"Jacob Williams via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uuJCGs$(E-Mail Removed)...
I am using a tabstrip control provided by microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll.
However this works fine only in IE. In Mozilla the screen goes haywire. Any
suggestions on how to make this control cross browser compatible. I have
developed a lot of screens and would not like to restart all the front end
development. I face the same problem with tree view. The fonts, sizing and
alignment goes off.

Please help!!

--------------------------------
From: Jacob Williams

-----------------------

<Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>

Thomas Dodds

microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll - AKA Internet Explorer Controls ... hence
your problem ...

"would not like to restart all the front end development" - I hear you on
this one ... I had to make our intranet users make a choice; browser or
fancy control ... they chose the latter ... if you are coding for internet -
I feel your pain.

From: Jacob Williams

<Id>NoYxX9OGaUKn6XUY83/0WA==</Id>

WebControls: TabStrip, MultiPage, PageView szabelin ASP .Net 1 08-20-2003 07:24 AM
TabStrip control and Form Yatin Bhuta ASP .Net 1 08-13-2003 03:23 AM
TabStrip controls Mark Fox ASP .Net 2 08-08-2003 12:18 AM
IE Webcontrols - Tabstrip floater55 ASP .Net 2 07-16-2003 05:08 PM
Need Help Passing SelectedIndex (Int32) to IE Tabstrip Control Robert V. Hanson ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 04:18 PM

Advertisments