Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > problem with jTable

problem with jTable

Thiago Freitas

Good Night friends,

My names is Thiago and i am Brazilian, and my english is not a very
good, rsrsrs, sorry. I'm having a problem for a popular jTable with
jruby.

What is a example of how to this?

Charles Oliver Nutter

I found this and a few others by googling "jtable jruby":
http://groups.google.com/group/monke...034b7f645dc204

In general it should be mostly straightforward JI. Perhaps you can
just try it and see what happens?

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Thiago
Freitas<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Good Night friends,
>
> My names is Thiago and i am Brazilian, and my english is not a very
> good, rsrsrs, sorry. I'm having a problem for a popular jTable with
> jruby.
>
> What is a example of how to this?

Putting a JTable inside a JTable cell? Tivo Escobar Java 1 04-12-2007 11:09 AM
accessing a jTable problem Mike Java 1 10-27-2003 07:03 PM
JTreeTable problem - JTree not showing inside the JTable Abraham Khalil Java 0 09-17-2003 05:13 AM
Problem updating JTable Jorge Castro Java 3 07-30-2003 01:04 PM

Advertisments