Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Newbie download question ...

Newbie download question ...

Kelakhai

I'm newly using really mozilla (Because it stood a long time on my desk
without use).
Today I'm trying to use Dap or Getright with it.

I managed to make them work together but each time I've got to download
something, with Dap or Getright, my browser shows me a webpage with a
message like : "This file hase been transfered to your download queue, click
back to return to normal" asking you to click 'back' on your Mozilla.

If it's not embarrassing when that's only one file, it's getting a bit
boring when I begin downloading ten files a a time to queue them up. I've
got to click 'back' each time.

I suppose there is something obvious to trigger to skip this useless
message.

Can someone help me ???

Khaï the black dalp.

Leonidas Jones

Kelakhai wrote:
> I'm newly using really mozilla (Because it stood a long time on my desk
> without use).
> Today I'm trying to use Dap or Getright with it.
>
> I managed to make them work together but each time I've got to download
> something, with Dap or Getright, my browser shows me a webpage with a
> message like : "This file hase been transfered to your download queue, click
> back to return to normal" asking you to click 'back' on your Mozilla.
>
> If it's not embarrassing when that's only one file, it's getting a bit
> boring when I begin downloading ten files a a time to queue them up. I've
> got to click 'back' each time.
>
> I suppose there is something obvious to trigger to skip this useless
> message.
>
> Can someone help me ???
>
> Khaï the black dalp.

This message doesn't occur using the built in download manager, which I
understand you don't like. Try contacting the provider of your
preferred download manager to get advice on configuring it for Mozilla.

Lee

Kelakhai

> > I'm newly using really mozilla (Because it stood a long time on my desk
> > without use).
> > Today I'm trying to use Dap or Getright with it.
> >
> > I managed to make them work together but each time I've got to download
> > something, with Dap or Getright, my browser shows me a webpage with a
> > message like : "This file hase been transfered to your download queue,

click
> > back to return to normal" asking you to click 'back' on your Mozilla.
> >
> > If it's not embarrassing when that's only one file, it's getting a bit
> > boring when I begin downloading ten files a a time to queue them up.

I've
> > got to click 'back' each time.
> >
> > I suppose there is something obvious to trigger to skip this useless
> > message.
> >
> > Can someone help me ???
> >
> > Khaï the black dalp.
> >

> This message doesn't occur using the built in download manager, which I
> understand you don't like. Try contacting the provider of your
> preferred download manager to get advice on configuring it for Mozilla.
>
> Lee

Truly... No one ever run up into that problem ???
That's a bit strange.

Kel'

Kevin Lopes

Try to use Internet Download Manager, it is my default download
manager for Mozilla. It showed me such page only once of a ten
downloads. Download this latest beta version. It can integrate into
any browser and handle all downloads.

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.c...l/idman40b.exe