Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > [Form authentication] Looking for complete sample

[Form authentication] Looking for complete sample

Arjen

Hello,

I need a very simple login management system.
I can create it by myself... but if somebody has done this before... it can
saves me a lot of time.

What I want is this:
- Form authentication
- Login page
- Account management page (add/change/delete accounts and roles)
- XML file as database

If you know or have a good sample please tell me!

Thanks!
Arjen

Curt_C [MVP]

Have you tried at all?
www.asp.net in the Starter Kits.....

Sounds like you are trying to get a pre-wirtten homework sample to me.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Arjen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cgvk37$17s$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> Hello,
>
> I need a very simple login management system.
> I can create it by myself... but if somebody has done this before... it
> can
> saves me a lot of time.
>
> What I want is this:
> - Form authentication
> - Login page
> - Account management page (add/change/delete accounts and roles)
> - XML file as database
>
> If you know or have a good sample please tell me!
>
> Thanks!
> Arjen

Arjen

Yes, I have tried.
Most samples use a database to store data. (I want to use a XML file)

Arjen

"Curt_C [MVP]" <software_AT_darkfalz.com> schreef in bericht
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you tried at all?
> www.asp.net in the Starter Kits.....
>
> Sounds like you are trying to get a pre-wirtten homework sample to me.
>
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
> Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
>

> "Arjen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cgvk37$17s$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I need a very simple login management system.
> > I can create it by myself... but if somebody has done this before... it
> > can
> > saves me a lot of time.
> >
> > What I want is this:
> > - Form authentication
> > - Login page
> > - Account management page (add/change/delete accounts and roles)
> > - XML file as database
> >
> > If you know or have a good sample please tell me!
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Arjen

Curt_C [MVP]

so you only need to know how to get data in and out of XML?

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com

news:cgvlcc$7iv$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...