Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > User Entered Data(Read Only Data) to Excel

User Entered Data(Read Only Data) to Excel

Md Rafiq

Hi All,

I am new to Ruby, new task has been given to me by the company and they
asked me to use ruby for it

1. Capture the User Entered data's in a webpage which is Readonly
( Data's can be in Text, List, Radio button, Check box)

i need to capture the datas present in above fields and export to Excel
with column heading.

People please help me to solve this problem

i dont know how and where to start

Regards
Md Rafiq