Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > BlueFeather 0.20 released

BlueFeather 0.20 released

dice

Hello, my name is Dice. I'm rubyist in Japan.

I have released BlueFeather 0.20. This software is extended Markdown converter
based on BlueCloth 1.0.0.

These are changes from BlueFeather 0.10.

- Adapt to ruby 1.9.x series! And so encoding handling rule was clearly
documented.

- Add --force option to command-line tool. If you use it, target files are
converted despite modified time.

- Extend TOC format for specifing header-level.

Website:
http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/index_en.html

BlueFeather Manual:
http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeather/doc/en/

zip archive (139KB)
http://ruby.morphball.net/bluefeathe...ather-0.20.zip

RubyForge Project Page
http://rubyforge.org/projects/bluefeather/

--------------------------------

BlueFeather is software for converting text written by extended Markdown like
PHP Markdown Extra to html. It is pair of command-line tool and pure Ruby
library. (It adapts to ruby 1.8.x and 1.9.x)

BlueFeather is based on BlueCloth 1.0.0. And that, some extensions is added --
known bug fix, changing interface and extension of Markdown syntax. Especially, it imported many extension from PHP Markdown Extra -- definition list, footnote, table, and others.

This software is such as alpha edition, so it is *unstable* yet. But, I will improve actively it. Please try BlueFeather!

If you want to send requests, comments, or bug reports to BlueFeather, please feel free to contact me.

Dice

BlueFeather 0.30 released dice Ruby 0 08-01-2009 04:40 PM
BlueFeather 0.10 (first) released dice Ruby 0 02-22-2009 10:21 AM
Win XP wireless network adapter gets released and then connects ba =?Utf-8?B?cGkyMmJ5Nw==?= Wireless Networking 1 08-01-2008 08:33 PM
Battlefield 2 New Patch Released (yet Again...) Silverstrand Front Page News 4 07-20-2005 04:33 PM
ANN: Anyplace Control 2.6 released Yura Goncharuk Wireless Networking 0 09-28-2004 10:13 AM

Advertisments