Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > No drop down menus with M ?

No drop down menus with M ?

The Cat.

Am using the Mozilla that came with Red Hat Linux ver 9.
when I access a banking site that I use for EBanking I have a problem.
Usualy a horizonal bar is visible with drop down menus. Under M the
bar is still there but no menus. Has anyone had this prob. B4 ?
The Cat.

Robert Maskill

The Cat. wrote:

> Am using the Mozilla that came with Red Hat Linux ver 9.
> when I access a banking site that I use for EBanking I have a problem.
> Usualy a horizonal bar is visible with drop down menus. Under M the
> bar is still there but no menus. Has anyone had this prob. B4 ?
> The Cat.

If you have pop up windows blocked then you could try unblocking for
that site.

--
Robert Maskill G4PYR
Peterborough Cambridgeshire