From: <anaddress>
To: <anotheraddress>
Subject: A Test Message

This is a test message.
EOS

lain) do |smtp|
smtp.send_message(msg, <fromaddress>, ['(E-Mail Removed)',
'(E-Mail Removed)'])
end

If I execute this, only one of the two recipients will get a copy of the
message. No errors are seen, but the second address just gets discarded.
I'm pretty sure it's not the server playing games as a similar action in
the python equivalent works cleanly.

Could someone offer some help?
Thanks much
---Michael