Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > GNU Radio with SCA

GNU Radio with SCA

Sheng Liao

Hi all,

Does anyone try to build a system with GNU Radio(BBN 802.11 or OpenBTS)
and Software Communications Architecture(SCA)? I installed GNURadio and
TAO (a standards-compliant real-time implementation of CORBA). I try to
treat GNU Radio as Non-CORBA Modem applications and make GNU Radio
communicate with SCA core framework through a adapter. If anyone is
working on this, please give me a hint how to start this project (or is
this possible?) .

Thank you so much!!!!
Sheng

lw lw

sorry ,i couldn't help u

2009/4/2 Sheng Liao <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone try to build a system with GNU Radio(BBN 802.11 or OpenBTS)
> and Software Communications Architecture(SCA)? I installed GNURadio and
> TAO (a standards-compliant real-time implementation of CORBA). I try to
> treat GNU Radio as Non-CORBA Modem applications and make GNU Radio
> communicate with SCA core framework through a adapter. If anyone is
> working on this, please give me a hint how to start this project (or is
> this possible?) .
>
> Thank you so much!!!!
> Sheng

it'me

Re: Any non-GNU compilers? sick of GNU copylefts Markus Elfring C++ 2 02-23-2005 10:24 PM
R e: 1 day gnu, whole life gnu? Peter Java 17 01-13-2005 03:32 PM
1 day gnu, whole life gnu? Peter Java 3 01-10-2005 02:26 PM
CSS 11000 and SCA 11000 Chad Mahoney Cisco 0 11-10-2004 01:45 PM
URL rewriting with SCA -=_ Antani _=- Cisco 0 09-16-2004 08:45 AM

Advertisments