Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Form Manager

Form Manager

oldtrout

Using Mozilla 1.5

Is there any way to manually insert a "site" where one's login &
password is retained.

I have gone in and deleted all the "pages" shown as having been asked
but when I open some that didn't have the info saved it doesn't give
me the opportunity to do so.

Thanks

oldtrout

Ed Mullen

oldtrout wrote:

> Using Mozilla 1.5
>
> Is there any way to manually insert a "site" where one's login &
> password is retained.
>
> I have gone in and deleted all the "pages" shown as having been asked
> but when I open some that didn't have the info saved it doesn't give
> me the opportunity to do so.
>
> Thanks
>
> oldtrout

Login and password are saved in the password file, managed using the
password manager. This is NOT the form manager.

http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

If you delete all references to a particular site in the the password
database you will be given the chance to save the data IF you have
Remember Passwords checked in Files - Preferences - Privacy & Security -
Passwords.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net