Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I set a Windows Schedul Task on Server

How can I set a Windows Schedul Task on Server

Shafighipoor.M

Dear Friends.

How can I set a Windows Schedul Task on Server with asp.net (.aspx) Page?

--
Best Wishes
Shafighipoor.M

Nicole Calinoiu

See http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/tsnewlib.asp for .NET library that
will allow for creation of scheduled tasks without requiring you to call the
underlying APIs directly.

HTH,
Nicole

news:(E-Mail Removed)...