Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Poll: ASP.NET Repeater Control

Poll: ASP.NET Repeater Control

Rocky Moore

I have not bothered with the repeater control over the last couple of years.
Thought I might try to start using it, but it seemed like it was more work
to use than it would solve in the situations I was looking at. Thus, I
thought I would check and see what all of you thought about the repeater
control for real world web applications.

Vote: http://MyQuickPoll.com/?P=Vote&ID=63
Results: http://MyQuickPoll.com/?P=Results&ID=63

--
Rocky Moore