Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Pictures from scanner in ruby

Pictures from scanner in ruby

Er3c Er3c

Hi.
I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form a
scanner.
How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?

Simone R.

Er3c Er3c wrote:
> Hi.
> I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form a
> scanner.
> How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?

well scanning is a task very OS dependant , for helping you we need more
information.

The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
linux and try some bash scripting to drive it

Er3c Er3c

Simone R. wrote:

> The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
> linux and try some bash scripting to drive it

I'm using win32ole and I try with scanners and cameras wizard for
windows
you have a better idea??